Aims & Objectives Of The Trust
The objectives of the Trust are as under:
- To establish and maintain schools, colleges to impart academic, professional and technical educational.
- To establish and maintain hostels, orphanages, home for the aged, juniorates, novitiates house of studies, seminaries, health care facilities, Ashram, Retreat centre, cultural and continuing educational centres.
- To render financial assistance to the above institutions.
- To promote socio, economic health, and cultural development particularly of youth through teaching and other methods.
- To carry on such other activity or activities in order to promote the above objects of the Trust and objects of charitable nature.
- To aid financially or otherwise any projects or programmes of similar nature either run by the Trust or any other charitable organization.
- To establish and maintain centre for youth especially for school drop outs and impart vocational training and aid them for self employment.
- To affiliate or collaborate with such other charitable organizations having similar objects.